Transwa is the best way for families living in regional WA to get to Perth for the Royal Show.
- $25 million Liberal National Government investment in public transport infrastructure
- Works include new lifts, upgraded walkways and concourse and platforms to facilitate special-event train services
- Part of the $358 million integrated transport solution for the new Perth Stadium
- Regional passengers to travel in heightened comfort with new road coaches
- $15.1 million Royalties for Regions investment to replace the Transwa coach fleet
- Volvo Buses Australia/Irizar joint venture to deliver 23 road coaches
- Nine extra return services per week for AvonLink start today
- $6.575 million Royalties for Regions funding for Enhancement Project
- 10 special-event services will operate each year
Prospector replacement coach services will remain in place tomorrow (Saturday).