• Changes to Victoria Park Drive on Burswood Peninsula are a step closer
• Road and bridge works will accommodate the new Perth Stadium
Trains services between Joondalup and Clarkson stations will be temporarily suspended later this month so that essential works can be carried out on the Butler Extension Project.
• Demolition work has begun at the 40-year-old Wellington Street Bus Station
• Works on the new underground, $249m Perth Busport to start in coming months
• Second stage of the transformational $609m Perth City Link project
The Public Transport Authority is investigating a serious incident at Esplanade train station yesterday that left several passengers injured.
- More than 28,000 WA children ride free on the ‘orange’ school bus
- School Bus Services (SBS) take children to and from more than 500 schools across the State
- State Government spent $110m to operate the service for WA families last year