The McGowan Government has announced a major step forward in bringing railcar manufacturing back to Western Australia, with Alstom announced as the preferred proponent to deliver 246 C-series trains and six new Australind rail cars.
- People seeking asylum now have access to concession fares on public transport
- Will greatly improve ability to access health, education and other community services
- Eligible applicants will be issued concession fare-enabled SmartRiders
- Australia is currently celebrating Refugee Week which runs to Saturday, June 22
- Two Australind railcars returned to service after maintenance outage
- Government committed to replacing the train as part of $1.6 billion Railcar Program
Whether you plan to spend the Easter long weekend hunting out chocolate eggs, catching up with family and friends, or soaking up a well-earned break, there’s a Transperth service to get you there and back again.
Transwa is the best way for families living in regional WA to get to Perth for the Royal Show.