- Construction of Transperth's new $2.6 million ferry 80 per cent complete
- Ferry has been built locally in Dongara and is due to be completed in December
- Once complete it will be the newest ferry on the network in a decade
- WA residents will be able to enter competition to name the new vessel
WA football legend Graham (Polly) Farmer will be honoured with a state funeral at Optus Stadium on Monday August 26, and Transperth is urging attendees to plan their journey ahead.
The McGowan Labor Government will build new METRONET railcars locally, helping stimulate the local economy and creating hundreds of new, quality jobs.
Applications opened today for 60 new Transperth railcar drivers - who will be among the first to drive trains on the METRONET Forrestfield-Airport Link.
- $7.8 million project to build bus depot in Mt Claremont now complete
- Operational from today, the depot has space for up to 55 buses
- New facility is part of future-proofing push for Transperth bus facilities