There’s plenty to plan for New Year’s Eve celebrations, but don’t wait until the champagne is on ice to plan your journey. Transperth will be operating additional services to get party-goers to and from the action this New Year’s Eve.
Armadale and Thornlie Line passengers are being urged to plan ahead, with a 17-day disruption on the Armadale and Thornlie lines just four weeks away.
- Bike shelter upgrades to benefit cycling to train stations
- $330,000 investment in 242 extra bike parking bays
- Next stage to add a further 302 bays at 13 stations
- Trial bus services for Kambalda and Coolgardie a success
- Goldfields residents to benefit from regular service to and from Kalgoorlie
- 91 per cent satisfaction rating among road coach and train passengers
- Eighth consecutive survey with at least nine in 10 passengers satisfied
- New road coaches part of a $16.3 million investment in regional public transport