- Westforce Construction to design-build car parks at Meltham and Ashfield
- Part of the wider METRONET project to upgrade Bayswater Station and precinct
- Bayswater Station Upgrade includes the first stage of the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- About 200 new bays to be installed across two sites
Transperth’s newest campaign is encouraging passengers to be courteous and remember their manners when catching public transport.
The $32 million multi-storey car park at Mandurah Station will start construction early next year following today's request for tender applications for its design and build.
Construction of a new pedestrian overpass at Claremont Station has been postponed, while other planned works at Claremont continue to move ahead.Construction of a new pedestrian overpass at Claremont Station has been postponed, while other planned works at Claremont continue to move ahead.
- Tender released for $1 million project to relocate and lay 6km of fibre-optic cable
- Service relocation will mark first site works for METRONET's Bayswater Station Upgrade project
- Part of early works that enable future construction of Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- Cable vital to Transperth communications with train control and signalling