- Tender for $100 million station and railway infrastructure awarded to Laing O’Rourke and AECOM
- Major works on Stadium Station start later this year
- Key part of $358 million transport component of new Perth Stadium
- More than 1,800 jobs
- Five Expressions of Interests received for $2 billion Forrestfield-Airport Link
- Government will now shortlist companies to progress to Request for Proposal
- Geotechnical studies nearing completion
- Patronage on bus route up by 39 per cent
- More than 17,000 boardings on 950 services on an average weekday
Train services on the Fremantle Line are returning to normal after a crash between a train and a mid-sized truck at the Victoria Street level crossing.
Services are delayed on the Fremantle Line after an incident involving a small truck at the Victoria Street level crossing.