The PTA welcomes applications from the community to light up the façade of Perth Station in selected colours to support and raise awareness of important causes and events.
We operate our feature lighting in accordance with our Feature Lighting Policy, and will consider and approve applications for the promotion of events and causes which align with the following criteria:
- Annual or one-off events or recognised causes considered to be of significance to the community of public transport users
- Events and causes that are not promoting political, commercial or personal interests
- Events and causes that are not deemed to be overly contentious or divisive within the broader community
- Events and causes which are considered to be in keeping with government policies, regulations and standards
- Events and causes for which there is a meaningful association with a colour and can be programmed using the existing feature lighting system
The PTA will approve or reject applications and program its lighting at its discretion and need not provide reasons for its decisions.
The PTA reserves the right to change the lighting program and makes no guarantees with respect to bookings made.
Feature lighting applications
To submit an application for the programming of PTA’s feature lighting, complete the Feature Lighting Application form.
Applications must be received by no later than two weeks (10 working days) in advance of the dates requested.