Tired of your current 9 – 5? Don’t like the fly in, fly out lifestyle? Quit the boring and become a Network Control Officer with the Public Transport Authority. We are looking for individuals who can excel in an exciting, 24/7 fast-paced rail environment.
- Are flexible thinkers, willing to embrace imagination and change
- Use exceptional communication skills to provide excellent customer service
- Prioritise work to meet exacting timelines
- Work well under pressure
- Work in a team or autonomously when the situation requires
- Are critical thinkers who can solve problems and respond calmly when under pressure
If you are willing to accept the challenge, we will provide full training, an attractive remuneration package, five weeks annual leave, uniforms, free public transport access to an on-site gym and opportunities for career advancement, and it’s located in Perth!
All vacancies are advertised on our career opportunities page so please check back regularly.
Checkout the video below to see what it’s really like to be a Network Control Officer: