- Perth's public transport patronage is back to almost 80 per cent of pre COVID-19 levels
- School students back to almost 100 per cent and pensioners back to almost 90 per cent
- One of the strongest returns to public transport across the world
- Other Australian jurisdictions hovering between 40 to 60 per cent of pre-COVID levels
Young people from the Kalamunda area will have the chance to brainstorm, design and install a large new outdoor mural as part of the Forrestfield-Airport Link project.
Shovels are in the ground as construction commenced today on the new $32 million METRONET Mandurah Station multi-storey carpark.
- METRONET Byford Rail Extension business case submitted to Infrastructure Australia
- Location of Byford Station confirmed, close to Byford Town Centre
- Works start in November on the Thomas Road level crossing project
- New Australind platform and extended pedestrian overpass at Armadale Station
- Another METRONET project underway, supporting local WA jobs
Works on the $716 million Thornlie-Cockburn Link are progressing well, with almost 500 workers now engaged on the project and further jobs to be created as construction ramps up.