- Tender released for $1 million project to relocate and lay 6km of fibre-optic cable
- Service relocation will mark first site works for METRONET's Bayswater Station Upgrade project
- Part of early works that enable future construction of Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- Cable vital to Transperth communications with train control and signalling
- Transperth's third ferry currently under construction in Port Denison, Dongara
- The $2.6 million vessel needs a name before it's launched for sea trials in December
- Locals urged to submit their creative suggestions by October 31
- Ferry McFerryFace and Boaty McBoatyFace will not be accepted
Work to build a second, 105m-long bus priority lane along the eastbound side of the Causeway roundabout in East Perth will begin on October 7.
Perth Station’s information centre was reopened to the public today.
The Moore Street level crossing will be closed permanently on Tuesday, October 1.