- New ferry MV Tricia to take 60 lucky members of the public on her first-ever trip
- Third ferry in Transperth fleet, named after 62-year-old Perth Zoo elephant
- Register on Transperth website to win a ticket
Temporary speed restrictions may be imposed on the Transperth train network in the coming days due to extreme heat.
- Election commitment delivered, with contract signed for railcar manufacturing in WA
- Alstom to build 246 new METRONET railcars and a manufacturing and assembly plant in Bellevue, near the old Midland Railway Workshops
- At least 50 per cent of the railcars to be built locally, delivering more than 200 quality long-term jobs, and hundreds of additional indirect jobs
- 10-year plan for locally built railcars delivered $347 million under budget
- Local companies already awarded contracts for fitting out Bellevue railcar plant
Not everyone can fly over traffic like Santa and his reindeer, so catch public transport to avoid missing Saturday night’s Christmas Pageant.
- Industry briefing for METRONET's Morley-Ellenbrook Line to be held on December 11
- Opportunity for local businesses to learn about procurement process and hear updates on other key METRONET projects
- Unprecedented level of public transport investment with six METRONET projects to be underway in 2020
- McGowan Government has strong focus on use of local content and employment of local workers