- Request for Proposal released for Bayswater Station upgrade work
- Work set to start in late 2019, creating hundreds of jobs
- Tender process follows extensive community consultation in Bayswater area
- Successful alliance to also work on connection to proposed Morley-Ellenbrook Line
Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of the armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Thursday, April 25).
Whether you plan to spend the Easter long weekend hunting out chocolate eggs, catching up with family and friends, or soaking up a well-earned break, there’s a Transperth service to get you there and back again.
- Two construction consortiums reach next stage of tender process to build two major METRONET projects
- Thornlie-Cockburn Link and Yanchep Rail Extension closer to construction phase
- Both rail lines to support residential growth and reduce congestion
- Construction is expected to begin later this year, creating thousands of jobs
Train services on the Joondalup Line are returning to normal after a passenger incident at Stirling Station this morning.