North-bound services on the Joondalup Line were suspended for approximately 40 minutes this afternoon, after an incident at Glendalough Station.
Transperth passengers are very happy with their public transport system.
Train services on the Joondalup Line between Stirling and Whitfords stations have been temporarily suspended due to a technical issue.
- Commercial tenancies on offer in Perth Station
- Station undergoing $11.5million remediation program
- Opportunity to revitalise Perth Station precinct
- Familiarisation process for Butler train drivers began this week
- The $221million rail extension to open on September 21
- Project delivered about three months early and $20million under budget