- Historic Transperth bus is getting ready to be rolled out on network
- Electric buses to operate on Joondalup CAT circuit from January 2022
- Major step forward in sustainable public transport technology
- McGowan Government sets new targets for Aboriginal businesses and workers on State transport infrastructure program
- Anticipates awarding $700 million of contracts to Aboriginal businesses over next five years
- Aiming for 3.5 million hours to be completed by Aboriginal workers over next five years
- Builds on McGowan Government's work to strengthen Aboriginal Procurement Policy
- Community consultation to commence on enhanced bus network to support the new Airport Line
- More than 20 suburbs included in routes to new Redcliffe and High Wycombe stations
- Consultation period closes at 4pm on November 19
The first images of the future Whiteman Park Station have been unveiled today, with passengers to be greeted by a vista of mature trees and peaceful grass parklands when they arrive at one of Perth's popular tourism destinations.
Procurement for the METRONET High Capacity Signalling project has begun, with Expressions of Interest opening today.