- Critical step in environmental assessment process for major METRONET project begins
- Environmental submissions recognise the different conditions along the alignment
- Morley-Ellenbrook Line will bring far reaching and long-term sustainable benefits
- Early works for Morley-Ellenbrook Line to start at Bayswater in December
- Transperth's third ferry named MV Tricia, after Perth Zoo's iconic matriarch elephant
- Tricia emerges as one of the most popular names from the survey
- The $2.6 million MV Tricia will join MV Shelley Taylor-Smith and MV Phillip Pendal
Temporary speed restrictions may be imposed on part of the Transperth train network tomorrow due to extreme heat.
- Contracts to operate Claremont, Marmion and Joondalup Transperth bus services awarded to Transit Systems Pty Ltd
- $1.4 billion contracts will operate for 10 years
- New contracts mandate higher percentage of full-time drivers
- Also seeks proposals for demand-responsive bus services for Government to consider
- Bus contracts valued at $1.4 billion have been awarded to Transit Systems Pty Ltd to operate Transperth services in the Claremont, Marmion and Joondalup contract areas.
New pay-by-plate parking machines will be progressively installed across Transperth car parks from next week, eliminating the need for passengers to print paper parking tickets.