Make Transperth your Getaway Car
Taylor Swift fans are encouraged to use public transport to get to the show this Friday night.
Public transport is included in all tickets to the event.
Concert-goers should check the Transperth website for the best travel arrangements, and allow plenty of time to get there with gates opening at 5.30pm.
For this event, train passengers need to change in the city to the Armadale Line to reach Optus Stadium.
Special event suburban buses and trains (i.e. direct specials from the Joondalup and Fremantle Lines) will run at the end of the concert only.
Services to and from the Taylor Swift concert will be unaffected by any possible industrial action.
Friday October 19
Trains will stop at Perth Stadium Station every seven minutes from 2.22pm.
- From 2pm timetabled services on the Armadale line will stop at Perth Stadium Station approximately every 15 minutes.
- From 2.20pm timetabled services on the Thornlie line will stop at Perth Stadium Station approximately every 15 minutes.
- There will be no Joondalup and Fremantle Line specials - passengers will need to change to a train to Perth Stadium Station in the city.
- Mandurah Line passengers will all need to change in the city for a stadium train shuttle as per normal.
- Midland Line passengers can go to East Perth and walk across the Windan Bridge or continue to the city and change on to a stadium train shuttle.
- Armadale and Thornlie line passengers can catch a train direct to Perth Stadium Station. On the way home Thornlie Line passengers can catch an Armadale Line train to Cannington Station and then change to train replacement bus Route 908 to Thornlie.
- Route 661 shuttle from the Perth CBD to Matagarup Bridge Bus Stands will operate every three-to-ten minutes between 5.12pm and 8.20pm.
- Use weekday Transperth bus feeder services to reach the city and change to a train or bus shuttle.
- The special suburban bus network (to Karrinyup, Mirrabooka, Morley, Ellenbrook, Canning Vale, Curtin, Fremantle and Hamilton Hill) will run on a three-minute frequency from 10.50pm for one hour after the event.
- The CBD shuttle will operate from Matagarup Bridge Bus Stands (on the East Perth side of the bridge) on a three-minute frequency between 10.55pm and 11.55pm.
Moore Street level crossing closure:
- The pedestrian and level crossing on Moore St will be non-operational between 4.00pm and 1.30am. Pedestrians can use the McIver Station underpass at the east end of the station.
McIver and Claisebrook Station closures:
- Trains will not stop at Claisebrook or McIver stations after the concert – train replacement buses will operate.
- The joint-ticketing arrangement does not cover parking at Transperth stations. Passengers must pay for parking on weekdays.
For more information and to plan your journey, visit the Transperth website.