Last Updated: April 2018
No unlawful or prohibited use
You may not use the PTA website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms or in any manner which could damage or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the PTA website. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Use of communication services
The PTA website and the websites of its major service systems may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group. As a user of these services you agree that you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose other than with PTA’s prior approval.
- Engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, unsolicited emailing or spamming through the PTA website.
- Delete any author attributions, legal or other notices, proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Collect information about other users, including their personal information, without their consent.
PTA has no obligation to monitor communication services but may in its sole discretion edit or remove any materials posted to its website.
Materials provided to PTA
By posting, uploading or providing your materials, feedback and suggestions you grant PTA, its contractors and agents, permission to use your materials in connection with the operation of its business. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your materials.
PTA may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the PTA website at any time, without notice.