- Rectification options identified for damaged Dundas Road and cross passage
- Project timeline revised, first trains on the line expected in second half of 2021
- Half of tunnelling completed and progress continues at all construction sites
- $18m project to upgrade about 90 pedestrian level crossings starts this month
- First stage will upgrade 22 crossings on Midland, Fremantle and Armadale lines
- When complete, all crossings will be Disability Discrimination Act compliant
Lots of people set New Year’s resolutions to exercise more or save money, so why not tick both boxes at the same time and take Transperth to your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Christmas can bring up a lot of old arguments – like who out of the Aussies and Kiwis can claim ownership of the pavlova – but one thing that is clear; it’s worth leaving the car at home this festive period.
The second Test against India will be a first for WA – it will be the inaugural Test match at Optus Stadium.