Free late night trains back as COVID restrictions ease this weekend
- McGowan Government reinstates free late night train services this weekend with easing of COVID-19 restrictions
- From Saturday morning, 1am and 2am services from Perth and 2.50am service from Fremantle to be reinstated
- Reinstatement coincides with Phase 4 of WA roadmap to relaxing COVID restrictions
- Transperth staff have mobilised at short notice to support return of nightlife businesses and employees
Revellers planning to enjoy a night on the town to celebrate Western Australia's easing of COVID-19 restrictions will again have access to a quick and easy way home, with the McGowan Government reinstating free weekend late night train services.
The reinstatement of late night trains this weekend coincides with Phase 4 of the WA roadmap to relaxing COVID restrictions, which comes into effect from 11.59pm on Friday, June 26.
Transperth's late night services:
- Joondalup/Mandurah lines: 1.15am and 2.15am from Perth Underground
- Armadale/Midland lines: 1am and 2.15am from Perth Station
- Fremantle Line: 1am and 2.15am from Perth Station, 1.35am and 2.50am from Fremantle Station
Minister's office - 6552 5500