1. About us
  2. Our services
  3. Our system
  4. Projects
    1. Current projects
    2. Completed projects
  5. Careers
  6. News
Thursday, October 21, 2021

Supplier grievances

We have established a process to address supplier grievances, to ensure that an appropriate practice is followed

Supplier grievances

Complaints process

Complaints in relation to procurement activities can be made to the PTA verbally or in writing.

Verbal complaints

Verbal complaints can be referred to the contact officer nominated in the tender documents, who will clarify or hold discussions with the complainant to attempt to resolve the issue.

If from discussions the complainant is still not satisfied, the complainant is advised to submit any concerns in writing to the Tendering and Contracting Manager.

Written complaints

Written complaints relating to procurement activities can be referred to:

Amanda Branley
Tendering and Contracting Manager
Public Transport Authority
PO Box 8125
Perth Central Business Centre WA 6849

Contact details:

(08) 9326 2635

The Tendering and Contracting Manager will arrange for the complaint to be investigated and will provide a written response to the complainant on the outcome of the investigation.

If it appears that the complaint will not be resolved within ten (10) working days, the Tendering and Contracting Manager will provide interim advice to the complainant on the estimated time frame for completing the investigation and providing a written response.

Handling complaints

All complaints shall be dealt with promptly and within an appropriate timeframe, according to the complexity of the issues.

Where necessary the complaints will be treated confidentially to ensure the commercial interests of tenderers and/or integrity of PTA employees involved in the process are not compromised.

In instances where a complainant is found to have frivolously or recklessly complained, action may be taken to recover any costs incurred by PTA as a result of such claims.

Unresolved grievances process

Should the complainant not be satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, as detailed in the response from the Tendering and Contracting Manager, the complainant may formally request the Tendering and Contracting Manager to refer the matter to the:

  • Department of Finance
  • PTA Managing Director, or
  • Third Party Investigator.

If still dissatisfied, the complainant may formally request the Tendering and Contracting Manager to refer the complaint to the Ombudsman.

PTA acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community.
We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and to Elders past, present and emerging; and commit to building a brighter future together.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this site may contain images or names of people who are deceased.

Copyright Disclaimer Terms Of Use Privacy Statement Webmail Copyright 2018 Public Transport Authority of Western Australia
Back To Top