Our Customer Service Charter
- The PTA is committed to providing a quality passenger transport service to the public.
- Our bus, train and ferry staff and contractors are focussed on delivering safe and reliable services.
- Our staff and contractors will treat customers in a respectful and professional manner.
- Our buses, trains, ferries and facilities will be clean and well presented.
- Current information about all PTA services will be available from customer service staff, brochures, timetables, our call centres and our website.
- The PTA will plan and review passenger transport services in consultation with the community to get the best results.
- The PTA will plan and provide transport systems that respect the environment and improve sustainability.
- To help us improve our services we value your feedback on our PTA CommentLine, 13 62 13, or via our online feedback form.
Handling complaints and comments
The PTA welcomes your feedback (complaints, commendations, suggestions, general comments) to help us improve the quality of our services.
If you would like to provide us with feedback or lodge a complaint, please complete our online feedback form or call our InfoLine on 13 62 13.
Our Complaint Handling Policy outlines the process for managing complaints received from any source.
PTA Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Plan outlines our goals and the level of service we aim to provide.