Transperth is offering probably the best value ride in town during the Perth Royal Show.
Transperth has great news for footy fans who want to get to the Stadium really early for Saturday’s Eagles-Collingwood clash: Armadale Line trains will be stopping there all day.
Transperth bus drivers incurred 23 per cent fewer traffic infringements in the latest year.
- Two train stations and two buses to have free wi-fi under a trial from Monday
- Two trains to get trial wi-fi by the end of the year
- Public encouraged to provide feedback
- Pindan Constructions Pty Ltd awarded contract to design and construct depot
- $7.8m project will include a four-bay workshop, administration building, refuelling facilities, bus wash facilities and hardstand parking areas for up to 55 buses