- First tunnel boring machine (TBM) for Forrestfield-Airport Link has arrived in Perth
- The machine will be assembled and tested, before starting operations at Forrestfield
- $1.86 billion project with $490 million Federal Government contribution
- New station on the Mandurah Line complete
- Significant boost to Perth's southern corridor, creating new jobs for Western Australians
- The station delivers on Labor's vision for the Mandurah Line and METRONET
- Aubin Grove Station is a 22-23 minute journey from Perth
Perth Busport will close early on two nights next week so that fire and safety testing can be carried out.
Transperth bus, train and ferry services will be running throughout the Easter long weekend, but there are special timetable arrangements, and buses will replace trains on the Thornlie Line and half of the Armadale Line.
Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of the armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Tuesday, April 25).