Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of the armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Wednesday, April 25).
- 29 new Transperth transit officers graduate today
- Latest intake marks a new record for transit officer intake
- Brings the number of officers on the network to more than 300 for the first time
- First early concept for station upgrade now open for local feedback
- New station and a raised rail bridge to create more public space
- Project to include space and capability for Morley-Ellenbrook Line connection
The second of the Forrestfield-Airport Link’s two tunnel-boring machines (TBMs) has been temporarily halted today.
Transperth cleared the stadium precinct after this afternoon’s game in less than 60 minutes.